Saturday, February 10, 2007

Circular No 275




Newsletter for past alumni of The Abbey School, Mt. St. Benedict, Trinidad and Tobago, W.I.
Caracas, 10 of February 2007 No. 275
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Friends,
One of the schemes to get old boys to respond was the call, ” Wanted Alive and Healthy”.
There were few that answered.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"HUDSONMCKOY@aol.com" HUDSONMCKOY@aol.com

Sunday, December 31, 2006 12:04:40 AM
Hi Ladislao,
Merry Christmas, Happy New Year & God's Blessings to you & your family.

Also to our 'mount family', the best of health & happiness.

I often read most of your news and it is a good deed that you are doing.

You must still be a scout. (I have been a scout without being legally one. Ed.)

I will get more involved in the conversation as time goes by and make your day a little brighter.

I left Trinidad/Abbey School in 1974 to study in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Cda.

I moved back to Trinidad in 1978 & got married to Lynda Sookra (St Augustine Girl's HS) in 1980.

We had our son Gino on 28 Dec 1980.

Lynda & I both work for RBC Royal Bank of Canada & Gino Works for CIBC Melon Corp.

We all work for the banks but we are also very much involved in recording music.

I will send you some of our music so you can take a listen & share it with the other mount boys (& girls).

Your perseverance & patience has paid off, I salute you.

When you are in Toronto, call me & I'll pick you up & we'll talk.

I live at :1007 Bancroft Dr. Mississauga, Ontario, Canada. L5V1A4.

Phone: H:905-542-7782. W:905-671-6547.

I will try to keep in touch more often.
Thanks,
Hudson McKoy. Mount boy- 1969-74.
(I am in expectation to get the CD. Ed.)
----------------------------------------------------------------------

HUDSONMCKOY@aol.com |
Date:
12/10/2005 5:37:15 PM
Hi Ladislao,
Sorry about the late reply, I have been very busy with work & my music.
I have been receiving your messages but since they are long I haven't quite read through them all.
I'll keep in touch.

Hudson McKoy. MSB 1969-1974.
Brother of Glen McKoy.
God Bless.
------------------------------------------------------------------.
To: soodeen@caribsurf.com

Date:Thu, 11 Jan 2007 07:30:12 -0500
Dear Scipio
Good to hear from you.

Would like to receive your Resume for posterity.

The photos are welcome.

Have you visited Correia at his shop?

Has he a car collection?

Please ask him for a photo or ten words.

I have not been able to convince him to respond to my emails, maybe he does not receive them.

I have good memories of various trips to your island.

Stephen Tempro has a hotel over there.

I knew a few people at cable and wireless, all have retired.

There is a Hungarian named Tar, no connection to MSB who moved over from Caracas in the 70s
God Bless
Ladislao

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: farchakh@cantv.net

Subject: Saludos De Sarkis!

Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2007 22:26:49 -0400


Epa Salvador,

ante de todo un feliz año 2007 a ti y a tu familia entera.

Me da mucho gusto saber que te comunicaste con mi hermana, lamento no haberte escrito antes pero estaba atareado con el trabajo.

Vivo en Tampa y me va bien mi direcccion es
29922 Boyette Oaks Place, Wesley Chapel FL 33544,
PH+fax 813-991 64 69, cel 813 469 35 95.
Estuve por Cumana en 1996 y pase a saludar a tu mama y tu hermana Maite, estuve con mi esposa y mis dos hijos mayores, pregunte por uds. y me dijeron que estan bien.
Mañana te hablo a tu casa por la noche y saludos.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------.

From: "Roland D Abadie"

CC: rjdabadie@gmail.com

Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2007 22:32:36 +0000
Hi Laszlo:
Thanks for reply and hope U have a merry Christmas and happy new year.
Well settled into my new home in New Brunswick and so far this has been a mainly snow-less winter, had a green Christmas in the Saint John area where I have settled. Spent Christmas with my son who visited from Baltimore and my daughter and family who also live in my area.
Spoke with one of my old class mates, Richard Galt, just before Christmas we had not spoken since he relocated to Florida from the Toronto area many years ago.
The internet what would we do without it.
Looking forward to a new year that will include my singing with the Saint John Choral group that I joined in November just in time for the Christmas season and spring season for fishing in the mainly rivers around this area.
Before I forget my new email address is rjdabadie@gmail.com.
God bless – Roland
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Subject: Fwd: Fw: moving
Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2006 09:55:22 -0800 (PST)
Dear Roland,
Hope that this first winter at your new home is comfortable.

Any photos to share??

Xmas phots?

God Bless

Ladislao
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------.
Hi All:
Tomorrow is my scheduled moving day to New Brunswick for those of you who did not know.
I will probably not have internet use until the 6th so will be back in touch after I settle in.
Roland.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: Roland D Abadie

Sent: 10/26/2006 12:19:07 PM
Ladislao:
Thanks but have one more request.
I have moved from Toronto to Rothesay, New Brunswick, which is just outside of Saint John, having retired from the Ontario Civil Service after 30 plus years, primarily working with the Ministry of the Attorney General.

I am not sure if they are any Mount boys in this area, although I believe that there are a few in Halifax which is a lot closer than Toronto but still a drive of between 21/2 to 3 hours, in good weather.

Winter is not far off for us.

Anyhow, thought I had sent u my new email address which is rjdabadie@gmail.com and would appreciate u changing your records when u get a chance.

Would like to take this opportunity to again thank you for all the hard work u put into keeping the Circulars coming.
Many thanks – Roland
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------.

Well, another Circular with a newcomer, hope we can keep up with the traffic?

I require photos and memorabilia!!!!
God Bless
Ladislao
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photos in this issue:

74UN0001CLASS74, Class 1974 until I hear anything to the contrary.

00GM0001GMK, Glen Playing a guitar in a band, (verify year, ed.)

70GM0001GMKScouts, Scouting photo Renwick Villafana, John Gioanetti, Glen Mckoy, Allan Juman. (Please verify names and year. Ed.)

No comments: